“There’s 50 things loaded up on my phone at any given time, and 40 of them I never use,” says Tony Conrad, Partner, True Ventures.
It seems like a waste of such beautiful hardware not to use more apps. App Mania persists much to the benefit of Google and Apple, suddenly the gatekeepers of everything you seek on your phone.
Are apps indeed the future? Will mobile browsing crawl out of infancy and be able to power experiences on a similar scale as applications you’ve downloaded? This video explores what the future of mobile browsing might look like.
See more from our Co.Location series.
56 Notes/ Hide
- bosch-asb-10-8 reblogged this from fastcompany
- reasoningtrauma reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- reasoningtrauma likes this
- selena12gomez likes this
- diana2345d likes this
- decking-uk reblogged this from fastcompany
- sealants reblogged this from fastcompany
- nickthejam likes this
- vellum reblogged this from fastcompany
- waveybrain likes this
- couleurcouture likes this
- brianslawson likes this
- digithoughts likes this
- jeremyksmith reblogged this from fastcompany
- kbas likes this
- thebriansden likes this
- fastcompany posted this